1. This year I am on a Journey to Wellness and healthy living, my goal is to lose 40+ pounds 2010, by eating healthy, exercise and walking. I have lost about 15 pounds and don't plan on finding them. I started off walking under 600 steps a day, today I am walking 6500+ steps a day my goal is 10,000 steps a day, and exercising three times a week.
2. I have a diplomatic personality very easy going. I go-with-the-flow and refuse to sweat the small stuff.
3. I am competitive, I enjoy competition it give me incentives for self-improvement. Engaging in any contest improve my skill, strength and stimulate the old brain cell, especially when presenting me with difficult task and I don't have to win all the time
4. I never follow all the instructions or direction, I love to work out of the box and come up with something that hasn't been done previously, that is way I love crafting and cooking because you are not bound by rules and the way things have always been done.
5. I hate to write, but love to blog. I don’t see blogging as writing, it’s the free flow of ideas between people, it is a conversation and I love to talk.
6. I am a bargain shopper and love senior day at Thrift Stores.
7. I set my car clock 10 minutes ahead and I am still all ways late.
8. I love science fiction and cheesy horror movies.
9. I planned to write a cook book one day, been working on it for over a year.
10. I love to laugh and has a good time, and just enjoying the wonderful life that God has given me.10 Random Things About Me