This little mini album is prefect to feature photos from one special occasion. They are so easy and quick you can make one in under an hour.
Cutter/ with scoring blade
-2 sheet 12 x 12 double sided paper
- Ribbon and embellishments
- 1" Circle punch
1. Cut your two 12 x 12 pieces of paper exactly in half, so you will have 4 pieces each measuring 6 x 12″
2. Score 2 pieces twice – once at 4″ , once at 8″, fold along the score lines, accordion style (one piece forward, piece back, etc)
3. Glue the pieces together so you have one long piece (glue the bottom rectangle from one piece overlapping the top rectangle on the next piece)
4. Cut one 6 x 12 piece of double side paper 4" you will have 3 pieces each measuring 4 x 6. Score 2 pieces twice once at 3" and once at 3 1/4" and fold on score lines
5. Line up the bottom crease mark of each cover with the edges of the fifth page and attach the 2 3/4" side of them to the back of the album. The cover will not touch in the back.
6. Take the last 4 x 6 paper and cover the back of the album.
7. Punch two 1" circle from your scraps.
8. Attach a piece of ribbon with adhesive to inside of each cover using the 1" circles to help hold the ribbon in place. Accordion fold the album, close the album and tie ribbon in a bow to finish the album.
9. Have fun adding photos and embellishments to your album!