Wednesday, May 27, 2015
10 Random Things About Me
1. I have a diplomatic personality very easy going. I go-with-the-flow and refuse to sweat the small stuff.
2. I am competitive, I enjoy competition it give me incentives for self-improvement. Engaging in any contest improve my skill, strength and stimulate the old brain cell, especially when presenting me with difficult task and I don't have to win all the time. LOL
3. I never follow all the instructions or direction, I love to work outside of the box and come up with something that hasn't been done previously.
4. I hate to write, but love to blog. I don’t see blogging as writing, it’s the free flow of ideas between people, it is a conversation and I love to talk.
5. I am a bargain shopper, love senior days and shopping at Thrift Stores.
6. I set my car clock 10 minutes ahead and I am still all ways late.
7. I love science fiction and cheesy horror movie
8. I love to laugh and has a good time.
9.I love crafting and cooking because you are not bound by rules and the way things has always been done.
10. I just enjoying the wonderful life that God has given me.